The MXT5009 Multi-Function Fiber Cable Stripper is a powerful manual tool which specially used in stripping of the cable sheath. The perfect design of MXT5009 Fiber Cable Stripper created a great improvement to the cable reliability and safety during cable installation, especially under on line cable stripping.
Main Functions and features
Inimitable Design: One time stripping available at any position of the cable
● One knife for multiple using: Cable Stripping available in directions of lengthwise, cross as well as revolving!
● Feed size can be adjustable: Knife feed size forwards 0.5mm during every time rotation by feed handle, it highly improved the accuracy of feeding.
● Suitable for different size of cables: Diameter range of Fiber Cable:Ø8~Ø24mm; Thickness range of cable sheath : 0~6mm .
● One pushing to make in place clamping structure: To fix and loosen the cable quickly.
Across Stripping, Lengthwise stripping and Rotation Stripping all are available.
Procedures of Cable stripping
Please refer to above picture for better understanding, details of the procedures are given as below (see next page):
1) ④&⑥ clockwise direction for feed, counter clock wise for revise function.
2) Scale return to zero: Adjustment by handle rotation, to make “0”align to scale reference line.
3) Press heavily “Cable loosen handle”, push out“Cable tighten fitting ” to make enough space to place the cable for stripping.
4) Push in “Cable tighten handle”” to make the cable to be fixed by cable tighten fitting(but do not too tighten)
5) Confirm the stripping method, then put “Cable stripping direction handle” to align the correspond position.
6) To define the knife feed size as per cable sheath thickness, revolve clockwise “feed handle” to reach the expected feed depth.
7) Stripping cable
8) After finish stripping, press heavily “Cable loosen handle” and then use the cable to push “Cable tighten fitting” , then take out the stripped cable.
9) To clean MXT5006, make the scale line align to zero and put it into the carrying case.
Changing stripping method, needn’t loosen the cable, please act as below procedures:
a) To make the scale line align to zero
b) Take"Cable stripping direction handle"to align the correspond position, then perform as per procedure from 6~8 as above.
If the blade be used is not sharp enough or damaged by any occasion, then the user can replace the new blade by loosen the screw.
Clean and maintenance:
a) Wipe off the chippings, water, oil and other unclean things.
b) Spreading proper oil on the blade to avoid rust.
c) Place it well in the specified tool kits.