Detailed Product Description
Wall Mount Type
-25 - 55°C
<85%(when The Temperature Is Below 30°C)
ODF 24 Fc Port Wall Mount Patch Panel Enclosure , Fiber Optic Terminal Box
This series optical distribution box can be used in the connection and dispatch of outdoor optical fiber communication links , available for the connection of optical cable , optical fiber and patch cord, with the advantages of artistic appearance , convenient operation and long service life.
Telecommunications subscriber loop; Fiber to the home (FTTH); LAN/WAN; CATV
● It is composed of case body, fiber optical splice tray and adaptor fixing frame.
● It is devided into two parts, one links with optical cables for fusion connection between optical cable and fiber pigtail and another links with patch cord. Combine fusion and connection, surplus fiber holding, and patch cord holding in integration.
● Surplus fibers can be twisted around two special plastic rings, which ensure the bending radius is bigger than 40mm.
● Adopt 6 ports adaptor fixing frame to fix adaptors which available for different types of adaptors, easy for operation and avoid any unexpected damage to fiber.
● Cable can lead in from the bottom of the box, the entry is under the protection of special rubber parts.
-25 - 55°C
<85%(when the temperature is below 30°C)
Under the effect of 15kv/DC/1min, non-puncture, and no arc-over.
Why choose us
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!
Our clients rely on MXT's superior craftsmanship and quality products to make their networks more stable and robust. Our strict attention to industry standards, along with a keen awareness of technological advancements, ensures the network Fiber Solutions builds for you today will meet your needs for many years to come.
We accept bank wire transfer payment. You can wire transfer from any of your local bank to our bank.
All fee(payer & payee)generated by the bank wire transfer should be paid by the buyer. Otherwise, the fee will be deducted from the payment we receive.
MXT accepts Western Union Money Transfer, which is a very easy way to send a payment to us.
(1) Visit a Western Union Agent location.
(2) Complete Form. Complete the To Send Money form, including
-Receiver's First Name:YU Receiver's Last Name: LUO
(3) Collect the receipt from the clerk. Be sure to save the receipt with your MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number).
(4) Email us the MTCN number and the Sender's Name.
MXT offers Global Delivery service for our customers. All delivery ways will be conformed in adcance with our customers. Various shipping delivery solutions is abailable for options, F provides shipment arrangement by ourselves forwarder, as well as customer appointed forwarder, in the way of Air, Sea, Road. The typical express carrier is by FedEx, UPS and EMS.
All fees and charges will be calculated according to weight, volume and shipping method of the materials our customers order. Any extra charge caused by additional services, such as purchaser's carrier of special handling at the destination, must be paid by consignee of purchasers.
MXT views business from the customer’s perspective, sensitive to the pressures of a production environment. A good supplier is one you can depend on for quality, technical support, reliability, and fast delivery of components when you need them. We do our job so you can do yours. Quality is cost effective. Re-makes, delays and failures are expensive. Fiber Optic Center stocks a range of quality components to anticipate the changing needs, as well as potentialproblems, that the customer (and other vendors) might overlook. We offer support and technical expertise in both the newest and existing technologies. Our aim is to make the business easy.
Fiber Optic Distribution Unit,
Fiber Termination Panel