Detailed Product Description
-25 - 55°C
<85%(when The Temperature Is Below 30°C)
19" ODF Fiber Optic Joint Box , sliding fiber optic patch panel 48 port with FC adapter
● Suitable for the protective connection between cables and pigtails
● Suitable for the connection between optical cables and optical communication device
● Unique structure, easy installation, for indoor use
Cover, inner components, fiber connecting protector Inner components
a. Cover: the cover should be easily opened for easy installation; it should be provided with an outlet device for fiber metal high voltage protective earthing;
b. Inner components as follows:
Bracket: supporting the inner structure.
Fiber Optic Splice Tray: storing fiber connectors (together with the protective components) and the spare fibers, with the length being about no less than 1.6m; the curve radius of the coiled spare fiber should be no less than 37.5mm; makes that are easily recognizable should be provided for reconnection of fibers; should have adequate room for convenient operation;
Fixing Device: used for the fixation of fiber protective tubes and the fixation of pigtails.
● Made of cold-rolling steel, static spreading-plastic, small dimension and exquisite and easy for
● The box are Rack Mounted, which is convenient to install and dismantle;
● The splice tray could be piled one upon another, flexible to turn;
● The curve radius of the coiled spear fibers should be guaranteed to be over 37.5mm in the splice tray;
● The box is of unique structure, reasonable layout, and has adequate room for operation;
● Adjustable clamp seal ring and reinforce configuration, which could adjust different sizes of
cables flexibly to make sure the cables are clamp tightly;
● The indoor type is of excellent seal performance, which could prevent water from entering effectively.
-25 - 55°C
<85%(when the temperature is below 30°C)
Under the effect of 15kv/DC/1min, non-puncture, and no arc-over.
Why choose us
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!
Our clients rely on MXT’s superior craftsmanship and quality products to make their networks more stable and robust. Our strict attention to industry standards, along with a keen awareness of technological advancements, ensures the network Fiber Solutions builds for you today will meet your needs for many years to come.
We accept bank wire transfer payment. You can wire transfer from any of your local bank to our bank.
All fee(payer & payee)generated by the bank wire transfer should be paid by the buyer. Otherwise, the fee will be deducted from the payment we receive.
MXT accepts Western Union Money Transfer, which is a very easy way to send a payment to us.
(1) Visit a Western Union Agent location.
(2) Complete Form. Complete the To Send Money form, including
-Receiver's First Name:YU Receiver's Last Name: LUO
(3) Collect the receipt from the clerk. Be sure to save the receipt with your MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number).
(4) Email us the MTCN number and the Sender's Name.
MXT offers Global Delivery service for our customers. All delivery ways will be conformed in adcance with our customers. Various shipping delivery solutions is abailable for options, F provides shipment arrangement by ourselves forwarder, as well as customer appointed forwarder, in the way of Air, Sea, Road. The typical express carrier is by FedEx, UPS and EMS.
All fees and charges will be calculated according to weight, volume and shipping method of the materials our customers order. Any extra charge caused by additional services, such as purchaser's carrier of special handling at the destination, must be paid by consignee of purchasers.
MXT views business from the customer’s perspective, sensitive to the pressures of a production environment. A good supplier is one you can depend on for quality, technical support, reliability, and fast delivery of components when you need them. We do our job so you can do yours. Quality is cost effective. Re-makes, delays and failures are expensive. Fiber Optic Center stocks a range of quality components to anticipate the changing needs, as well as potentialproblems, that the customer (and other vendors) might overlook. We offer support and technical expertise in both the newest and existing technologies. Our aim is to make the business easy.